Making Delaware Law Work for Your Business
From offices in Middletown and Wilmington, the multidisciplinary law firm of Woloshin, Lynch & Associates represents entrepreneurial ventures, small and mid sized companies and regional and national franchises in a wide range of business law matters, including:
- Business formation and incorporation (S-corp, C-corp, LLC, etc.)
- Formation and dissolution of professional partnerships
- Purchase and sale of businesses
- Contract drafting and review
- Litigation of business disputes
- Real Estate Law for businesses, including drafting and review of commercial lease agreements and representation in commercial landlord-tenant disputes
At Woloshin, Lynch & Associates, we are invested in our clients’ success. As your business grows, your needs will likely change. Our goal is to foster the success of your business by offering sound legal guidance and helping you deal with unexpected challenges in an efficient and cost-effective manner. Contact us today to discuss your particular need with a skilled business law attorney.
Experienced Liquor Licence Lawyer
Our firm represents a number of national companies, including restaurant chains that need experienced and efficient legal assistance in obtaining liquor licenses in Delaware. We offer experienced guidance and representation to clients seeking to:
- Transfer a liquor license
- Obtain a liquor license for a new location
- Protest a liquor license
- Defend an alleged liquor license violation; such as underage sales
Whatever your liquor license needs, an attorney at Woloshin, Lynch & Associates can help. Contact our offices today to schedule an informative initial consultation.